I've been seeing you lately
Smelling your hair and skin
So real inside my stupid mind
Because i wake up, and you're not there
I've been thinking about you
Dreaming and screaming too
I try to act like i don't care
With the empty seat, next to my chair
We don't speak in ages
But the words are still in my chest
Written in hundreds of pages
The reasons for love, and all the rest
So if you see me crying
Call me tonight
I really need to ear your voice
I really need to ear your voice
So if you see me dying
Save me tonight
I really need to be in your arms
I really need you tonight
Don't waste no time,
Hold my hand,
like if we were partners in crime
another dynamic duo
something clueless
and save me from my mind
save me from my mind.
The time is running,
Into an end
So tell me where to find
My broken dreams, and muted screams
Give me the address to send
All my hope and foolish faith
That we could be together
I don't say forever,
but maybe one more time.
1 comentário:
Emo, emo, emooooooooo...
Agora mais a sério, este é daqueles posts que não dá para comentar substantivamente, de tão pessoais que são. Desabafos em forma de poesia, que se calhar também têm uma música por trás, mas que só tu conheces. Um dia ainda agarras nas letras, arranjas uma guitarra e fazemos uma jam session num sítio qualquer.
Keep it up!
Enviar um comentário