To see young hearts crying
It’s sad but it’s better than buying
A book about me
To see you walk away
Instead of trying to stay
It’s bad, especially to me
Please don’t make those eyes
Become even more lies
Than I ever said to you
Please keep those lips
Away from my fingertips
Or I’ll don’t know what to do
I will try to feel the empty
And cherish it with plenty
Of love, I have enough to give
You don’t have to wait
Just take it with faith
And I will now believe
Get everything you want
And add it up all I can’t
Then wrap it in my face
Ditch me on my fears
Forget all my stupid tears
I’m just a big disgrace
Can you ear that kid crying
Can you see that kid hiding?
Can you see? Can you see?
I’m not fit to even be
Me.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário