- Running Away From Life -
Slowly vanishing
I see all going away
Melting and crushing
All I’ve got left to say
Please don’t even seek
To find me at any time
I can’t stand ear you speak
For me the sun doesn’t shine
Fed up with darkness
I ask if life could be kind
To let me see brightness
Before I get alone and blind
It’s all just because
I’m already dead
It’s all messed up
Inside my fuckin’ head
I run away from life
I wished I had some wings
I run away from life
And other many things
I run away from life
Scared by the sadness
I run away from life
That takes me to madness
Now you see
What hope did to me
I woke up and I was free
Life made me
What I wanted to be
And take it all away from me
That’s the reason, that’s the why
That I said life goodbye
It seems someone raped my mind
The guilty one was never to find
All those dreams were just a lie
They kept driving me insane
And what doesn’t let me die
Is the fact I feel the pain
I run away from life
I wished I had some wings
I run away from life
And other many things
I run away from life
Scared by the sadness
I run away from life
That takes me to madness
The feeling that all is gone
Knowing that I’m all alone
Makes of me a pathetic loser
That runs away from life…
By the Stupid Little Child That Didin't Know How To Live...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário